Main Promo Images
Thank you for entrusting us with moving your vehicle.
· All vehicle owners who booked vehicle transfers must collect their key tags etc. from the HELDERBERG SUNRISE ROTARY table at Race Registration at Lourensford Wine Estate on:
· Vehicles booked for Option 1 will be handed in at Lourensford and transferred to Oak Valley Race Village on First Day
· Vehicles booked for Option 2 will be handed in at Oak Valley Race Village and transferred to Hermanus on Last Day
· Vehicles booked for Option 3 will be handed in at Lourensford on First Day and transferred to Hermanus on Second Day for collection on Last Day at the end of the event. The vehicles will be under security on Second Day afternoon and night.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully, to ensure there are no hitches with moving your vehicle.
Registration Day 14h00 to 20h00
Race Registration at Lourensford Wine Estate:
Please meet us at the HELDERBERG SUNRISE ROTARY table at Race Registration at Lourensford Wine Estate on Thursday/Sunday to collect your Vehicle Transfer envelope which will contain:
· A tag for your vehicle to identify your car as being driven by a Helderberg Sunrise RC driver.
This tag will have 3 tear-off parts to it:
a) A large number which is your Vehicle Transfer number.
Please suspend this vehicle transfer number from your rear view mirror.
b) A Key Tag with your Vehicle Transfer number on it.
Please attach this key tage to your keys with the cable tie included in this envelope.
c) A Vehicle Claim Check which will also have your Vehicle Transfer number on it.
This vehicle claim check must be safeguarded by you. You will need this claim check to collect your keys at the finish of the event.
· A cable tie
· Your Vehicle Transfer booking form – please ensure that all the details are correct and *check which Route option you HAVE booked for. *Very Important!
First Day from 06h00
Day 1 of the Race starting at Lourensford Wine Estate:
1. Please follow the Parking marshals’ directions to the Rotary parking area which will be next to the weekend parking on your left, opposite the Polo field
2. Hand your tagged keys in to us at the HELDERBERG SUNRISE ROTARY GAZEBO. **Please ensure that you have your claim check on you to hand to us at the finish for collection of your vehicle keys. **Very Important.
3. The vehicles booked for Option 1 will be moved on First Day to Oak Valley Race Village. Vehicles booked for Option 3 will overnight under security at Lourensford and be moved to Hermanus on Second Day.
4. We endeavor to have all the vehicles at Oak Valley by 12h00. You can assist us to make this deadline by handing your keys in early!
5. After completing your event at Oak Valley, please meet us in the Rotary car park at the Rotary Gazebl at Oak Valley to collect your keys.
6. At the Race Village, please collect your keys from us by 16h00 at the latest on First Day. Keys not collected by 16h00 on First Day will be retained by us until Last Day.
Last Day from 06H00
Day 3 of the Race at Oak Valley Wine Estate (Race Village):
1. Hand your tagged keys in to us at the HELDERBERG SUNRISE ROTARY GAZEBO in the Rotary parking area where your vehicle is parked.
2. We endeavor to have all the vehicles in Hermanus by 12h00. You can assist us to make this deadline by handing your keys in early!
Last Day 12h00 – 16h00
Finish of the Race in Onrus:
1. After completing your Race, please meet us in the Hermanus High School in Hermanus to collect your keys. We will be in the HELDERBERG SUNRISE ROTARY GAZEBO on rugby field B.
2. PLEASE COLLECT YOUR KEYS IMMEDIATELY YOU FINISH THE EVENT. PLEASE DO NOT GET WAY-LAID IN A PUB, FOR EXAMPLE. We endeavor to get all the cars to Hermanus by 12:00.
3. Your vehicle will be parked 500m from the Finish in Moffat Street. (Map attached). Go right in Main Road, left in Lord Roberts Street, and right in Moffat street..
We wish you a wonderful ride and hope it is a truly pleasurable experience for you. If you have a problem, please contact Gavin Staude 083 453 0365 or Anthony Wait 082 566 4994.
Helderberg Sunrise Rotary Club